And our sink in the guest bath:
Exterior lights:
Bedroom and entrance lights:
The kitchen and entry way:
Our final walk through is on the 22nd of May; just a week and a half away!!
As our townhouse is completed and we prepare to move in, we thought it'd be nice to share the progress with you through a blog. We'll update it periodically, so keep checking back! Hope you enjoy it!
4 comments:
Okay I'm totally jealous that you have the double sinks in your bathroom! I want that so bad! And your kitchen is really comming along, it looks great! Ben doesn't look to happy though! :) Only 51 more days and I'll get to see it in person!! CAN'T WAIT!!!
Yeah, why does Ben look so glum! New house man! SMILE!!! :)
Haha, he didn't know I was taking the picture.. he was a little caught off guard.
So, when I come to visit, that's where I'll be washing my hands and brushing my teeth??? That is a fantastic guest sink.
You guys crack me up!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment