This is the kitchen. The wood coming out into the middle will be the bar. Can you picture us cooking here?!?
Ok, so I'm standing in the dining room looking toward the living room and then kitchen. The front door is next to the kitchen bar.
I'm standing in the dining room looking up the stairs!
Coming up!
Posing at the top!
Standing in the master, looking through the two spare rooms and a bathroom.
And this is your view from the guest room. Look at the beautiful green grass!
3 comments:
My mom sent me your email about your blog. I have book-marked it so I can stay up-to-date on what you guys have going on w/ your house. I totally love that you can watch your own home get built. Can you add any insight or suggestions to the contractors or is it all pre-decided? I can't believe you are living on a road called "Duck" --- I love it!
Can't believe the progress. It's also nice to have a couple of computer savy kids to share the progress with the rest of us.
Dad
Boy,I can't wait to come down and see my new room. Things look like they are moving right along. Can't wait to see it when they get the outside done. Keep us posted... Love, Mom
Post a Comment